Selling The Storm Workshop
DATE: Thursday, May 25, 2023.
TIME: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM (Lunch Provided)
LOCATION: Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook – 2655 Lane Parker Rd., Birmingham, AL.
Most contractors agree that selling a storm-restoration project requires a different approach than what would typically be used to sell a retail project. While this may be true, the sales person should not allow their focus on the insurance-claim process to forgo the critical elements that drive sales in a non storm environment.
SELLING THE STORM dramatically improves results by taking the most powerful strategies from “retail selling” and merging them into a powerful insurance-restoration sales system. As a participant, you will learn practical, proven, and ready-to-use strategies that are designed to help you collect the insurance deductible, decrease cancellations, and improve profits through upselling.
The Art of The Door Knock:
- Learn to develop trust, credibility, and rapport to earn the “trusted advisory status you will need to jumpstart your relationship with the prospect.
- Learn how to differentiate yourself and overcome the most common objections we hear when door knocking.
- The framework for developing a powerful Company Story presentation that motivates the prospect to make you their contractor of choice.
- Asking the Commitment Question that sets the table for you to present your service agreement – and compels your prospect to sign it.
Winning The Adjuster Battle:
- Managing the homeowner’s expectation of the adjuster meeting – and using your roof scope to get them on your side.
- Tips to help you get off on the right foot and maintain a productive dialogue with insurance adjusters.
- Learn how to overcome common [adjuster] objections on line items with better methods, and documentation that support your recommended method of repair.
- Tips on writing estimates that get paid, the commonly-missed line items, and games the insurance company plays to lower their cost of repair.
Upselling & Collecting The Deductible:
- Setting the table to upsell and using financing make it easier for your prospect to buy a better product, system, and/or warranty.
- Tips to overcome the deductible objection that gets in the way of you closing the sale